- You design and write advertising campaigns for the agency's clients and prospects by proposing original concepts and innovative mechanics on all media supports.
- Salary range: from 38K-67k euro per year in France, or equivalent in other countries.
- Our working language is English and French. A third language is a plus!
Welcome to Artefact, the company at the crossroads of data and marketing where every day is dedicated to the invention of a new kind of advertising, reconciling rationality and intuitiveness, numbers and drawings, right brain and left brain.
We work for beautiful brands, which make us want to, which make us vibrate: Accor, Perrier, Fisher-Price, Kenzo, Klorane, Total Direct Energie, Nexity. We only pitch beautiful brands.
Our team of 30+ creatives, sales people, planners and developers work daily on all stages of a project (strategy / UX design, art direction & UI, production & deployment), and on all types of digital products.
We will rely on you for:
- Production and realization of advertising campaigns for the agency's clients and prospects.
- Proposal of original concepts and innovative mechanics on all media (TV, web, radio, poster, press, social media, preroll, banners, displays, artificial intelligence, new technologies etc.)
- You have a master's degree in communication, marketing or multimedia, you have professional experience in a creative agency.
- You have a permanent curiosity, sense of observation and repartee, you have a certain interest for advertising, you take pleasure in feeding your advertising culture by doing freelance work.
- You are interested in creativity festivals and have recent and outstanding communication operations in mind.
- You are full of ideas, you know how to tell them and summarize them concisely.
Why should you join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of data and marketing
- Innovation: We have a passion for creating impacting projects, and believe innovation can come from anyone.
- Action: We make things rather than telling people how to make them.
- Collaboration: We believe in bringing talented people together, in winning together, and in learning from each other.
Come join us!