- You have the best understanding of our audiences and identify the tensions in their buying journey to develop briefs that generate impactful ideas.
- Salary range: from 38K-67k euro per year in France, or equivalent in other countries.
- Our working language is English and French. A third language is a plus!
Welcome to Artefact, the company at the crossroads of data and marketing where every day is dedicated to the invention of a new kind of advertising, reconciling rationality and intuitiveness, numbers and drawings, right brain and left brain.
We work for beautiful brands, which make us want to, which make us vibrate: Accor, Perrier, Fisher-Price, Kenzo, Klorane, Total Direct Energie, Nexity. We only pitch beautiful brands.
Our team of 30+ creatives, sales people, planners and developers work daily on all stages of a project (strategy / UX design, art direction & UI, production & deployment), and on all types of digital products.
We will rely on you for:
- Managing strategic planning missions for all types of clients of the agency
- Supporting our clients: copy strategy, creative brief, target and trend analysis
- Responding to calls for tender
- Supporting occasional consulting missions on strategic marketing issues
- You have a master's degree in communication, marketing or multimedia, you have professional experience in a creative agency.
- You have a 360 digital profile.
- Passionate about creative advertising and interest in data and new technologies.
Why should you join us
- Artefact is the place to be: come and build the future of data and marketing
- Innovation: We have a passion for creating impacting projects, and believe innovation can come from anyone.
- Action: We make things rather than telling people how to make them.
- Collaboration: We believe in bringing talented people together, in winning together, and in learning from each other.
Come join us!